Thursday, June 12, 2014

day 0

We're delayed by many hours, so the start of this journey is unexpected. But as always, the rain has welcomed a new beginning. My mind collects the various excerpts of the lives people have lived in their transitions between India and here. A friend shared this interesting article by the author of India Calling, Anand Giridharadas. I'm hoping with all my heart, to be met with refreshing new experiences. I'm hoping to come back with a new mind and a new perspective. Looking back, it almost seems impossible. But this time, I hope to be at the right place, at the right time, and around the right people. At least some small percentage of the time. And I'm hoping my trusty phone/camera will support these experiences and I will make new memories which I will welcome in my next trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment